Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
AR / Collections Specialist
Make collection calls, posting of daily cash receipts, research problematic accounts and take calls from customers. Interact with sales force to respond to issues related to account status
Essential Job Functions
- Process credit card transactions and post to customer accounts.
- Reconcile daily lockbox, credit card and ACH receipts to detailed bank reports.
- Prepare daily summary of cash and reconcile receipts to the general ledger.
- Make and receive customer service collection calls to resolve outstanding balances owed to the Company.
- Review daily accounts receivable aging reports in an effort to identify customers to contact regarding unpaid invoices, overpayments, and/or credits to apply to account invoices.
- Research unpaid balances indicating need to send to collections department and work directly with the agency to provide accurate records of internal collection efforts.
- Communicate directly with the sales force and any involved leasing companies regarding the status of payment.
- Send monthly statements of accounts to customers and related sales representatives.
- Documenting and resolving customer service issues and inquiries.
- Assist supervisor with other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills
- 3 to 5 years Collections Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - must be able to work and communicate extraordinarily with cross-functional teams, both within the company and sales/distributor
- Must have the ability to work in an environment where priorities change rapidly, therefore, must have a proven ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Upbeat, personable, and professional personality that will be conveyed over the telephone to the customer is required
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Attention to detail is critical
- Highly accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Date Posted: 7/15/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Accounts Receivable / Collections Specialist
Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract to Permanent
Pay Range: 25-28/hr.
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Job #: bh10211
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776