Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Associate II, Manufacturing, 2nd shift
The individual in this role will be part of a cohesive team responsible for producing GMP mRNA-based personalized cancer vaccines for evaluation in human clinical trials. He/she will apply existing and new knowledge of bioprocess unit operations and cGMPs to enable technical success with stringent adherence to a Quality System that respects global regulatory expectations. The successful candidate will be able to document and communicate their technical and operational observations clearly and efficiently. They will be able to operate pilot-scale bioprocessing equipment and interact fluidly with peers and supervisors in Manufacturing, and cross-functionally with Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Logistical and Process Development Technology Transfer counterparts.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Produce mRNA Personalized Cancer Vaccines
- Execute manufacturing operations using disposable technologies, automation and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Develop batch records, SOPs and training materials for startup of the Norwood Facility
- Closely partner with QA peers for rapid disposition of personalized cancer vaccines
- Demonstrate general knowledge of standard manufacturing practices and equipment.
- Strict adherence to current good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures, and manufacturing documentation. Establish and follow written procedures for the clear and accurate documentation of equipment operation and process instructions, and of process data.
- Monitor process operations to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Assist in the investigation of procedural deviations.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to our safety procedures and guidelines.
- Utilize knowledge to improve operational efficiency.
- Adhere to gowning procedures and maintain a clean general operating area.
- Adhere to documented waste handling procedures to respect environmental regulations.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 2-4+ years of experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Biomechanical engineering, Bioengineering, Biomedical engineering, Biochemistry or related field, Associates with 4+ years related experience or 5+ years of related GMP experience
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced production environment at a biotech/pharmaceutical company preferably in GMP or GLP
- Ability to collaborate fluidly with peers, supervisors and cross functional support groups required
Exceptional written, oral communication, and organizational skills required
Date Posted: 7/11/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Associate Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Norwood, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 35-40/hr.
Duration: 6 months
Job #: bh10190
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776