Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
We are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Specialist responsible for international regulatory activities associated with Notified Body in EU, and other international regulatory agencies. This position requires a person with commitment to excellence, and ability to work in a fast-paced, technically skilled, team setting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare, compile and publish electronic pre-market and post-market regulatory submissions Compile Technical Files and Design Dossiers for IVD medical devices to support EU CE-Mark
• Interact with business partners to support WW submissions for IVD medical devices (Asia PAC, Mexico, Brazil, Canada etc.).
• Develop and execute submission strategies for assigned projects. Monitor progress on key project deliverables and provide status updates on regular basis.
• Review of product labeling, literature and Web site for accuracy, consistency and regulatory compliance
• Develop and/or revise regulatory procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex projects.
• Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Solid working knowledge of the US Regulations and European IVD and medical device directives
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate in-depth understanding of advanced technical/scientific principles related to IVD reagent chemistry, laboratory automation, and software components of IVD medical devices.
• Experience with International submissions and IVDs highly desirable
• Capacity to communicate regulations to technical functions within the company
• Ability to manage relationships with international customers (e.g., regulatory agencies, distributors, etc.)
• Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree required in the life sciences or engineering with a minimum of 3 years direct experience in Regulatory Affairs (within an IVD industry preferred). International RA experience preferred or
• Master’s Degree and/or RAC with a minimum of 1-year direct experience in Regulatory Affairs within the IVD Industry.
Understanding of FDA and European Medical device and IVD regulations. Working knowledge of the medical device product lifecycle. Product design and manufacturing change assessments for regulatory reporting. International regulations and submissions.
Date Posted: 7/2/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Location: Danbury, CT
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 40/hr.
Duration: 10 months
Job #: bh10157
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776