Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Responsible for all raw material and finished goods inventory. Will create requisitions based on MRP output and set stocking levels for all items and reviews on a regular basis. Will interface with supply chain management to correctly set buy quantities. Will assist in setting up Kanban systems in the shop for hardware and raw material. Will identifies opportunities to use obsolete and slow-moving inventory (OSMI). Will create and maintain metrics for inventory levels, turns, OSMI levels, etc. Will work with engineering to standardize hardware and raw material. Will identify opportunities for vendor managed inventory. Will reduce overall inventory levels.
- 2 Year Degree or
- 2 Years of Experience in inventory control, master planning and cycle counting
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory control, master planning and cycle counting
- APICS certification
- Oracle experience
- Will be responsible for all raw material and finished goods inventory, creating requisitions and establishing stocking levels.
- Lead projects to standardize hardware and raw material.
- Reduce overall inventory levels and identify opportunities for vendor-managed inventory.
- Review engineering bill of materials, drawings and material specifications to utilize existing stock or to standardize stock items.
- Perform statistical analysis to develop stocking programs to reduce lead times and accelerate revenue recognition.
- Coordinate activities to aid in financial planning and cost analysis.
- Assist with the development of solutions for organizational, production and related problems.
- Use engineering and mathematical methods to develop time series forecast to determine product inventory requirements.
Date Posted: 7/1/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Inventory Planner
Location: Wellsville, NY
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 40-45/hr.
Duration: Long Term Contract
Job #: bh10151
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776