Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Senior Financial Analyst
As a key member of the Finance team, works with the Manager of Finance and other key members of the Finance department to support management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information and recommending actions. This individual will assist in developing the Company’s annual budgeting process, monthly financial forecasting, ad-hoc analyses and special projects. This person will also provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analyses and other projects as requested.
• Develop comprehensive support for areas such as Operations, COGs, Capital Expenditures, etc.
• Responsible for lead certain elements of the budgeting and forecasting process, while working closely with Senior Management on long term strategic planning/modeling.
• Develop and prepare the monthly financial reporting package including the appropriate level of detail on actual vs. budget analysis and any implications to the monthly forecast. This package will be used as a guide for discussion in BOD meetings, monthly and quarterly reporting schedules for the parent company, and other audiences.
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
• Perform monthly reviews of budget vs. actual with departmental managers.
• Oversee the continued enhancement/automation of budgeting, financial forecasting, and modeling tools.
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives as needed.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
• Cross functional support for the Senior Management Team and Department Heads across the Company.
• Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
What You’ll Also Do (day-to-day)
• Partner with other members of the Finance team to support company financial transparency and education
• Work closely with the Accounting, Finance & Analytics teams and Senior Executives
• Perform other duties as assigned
• MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• At least 3 years of financial analysis or modeling, planning and reporting in companies with at least $50 million in revenues
• Experience with exceptional financial analysis background, strong business process skills and knowledge of business performance metrics
• Comfort analyzing unstructured business problems in areas such as Operations, COGs, Capital Expenditures and other various Operating expenses
• Advanced knowledge and capabilities in Excel, PowerPivot, PowerBI, SQL or SSIS skills
• Previous work in a high-growth company is a plus
Date Posted: 6/13/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Plymouth, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 75-85K
Job #: bh10076
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776