Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Human Resource Manager
This position will direct the Human Resources functions including implementing HR programs and policies, managing employee development and relation, recruiting and staffing, performance management, benefits and compensation administration, organizational development, employee counseling services and training. Depending on experience, this position could be anywhere between HR Manager to HR Director.
Essential Responsibilities: The employee may be required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential responsibilities as determined by business necessity.
- Plan and develop an employee-oriented organization culture that emphasizes continuous improvement, teamwork, high performance and quality.
- Perform all administrative duties necessary for the Human Resources department.
- Participate in global strategic development of the company’s plans and programs. Advise on the impact of these programs as they relate to attraction motivation, development and retention of talent.
- Ensure organizational procedures and policies are in conformance with applicable HR related regulations and statues.
- Implement HR programs and policies as needed by the organization.
- Identify, evaluate and help to resolve human relations, employee morale, work performance and organizational productivity concerns.
- Ensure job descriptions for all employee positions are up to date and accurate.
- Develop staffing strategies and implement programs and plans. Identify and cultivate effective and appropriate sources for employees for all job levels.
- Create employee training and organizational development programs.
- Conduct performance reviews with managers and monitor employee attitudes, productivity, and performance outcomes.
- Assist with recruiting of top-quality employees for each department. Conduct interviews.
- Provide administration for employee benefits.
- Ensure that every aspect of human resources incorporates the vision, values and culture of the organization.
- Assist with the company health and safety program.
Non-Essential Responsibilities: In addition to the essential responsibilities listed above, the employee may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with professional HR qualification is required.
- 10 years of experience in Human Resources required. Recent experience working in a life science, biotech or laboratory environment is preferred. Multinational company experience is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn and use electronic HR systems. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRIS systems.
- Possess an excellent understanding of Federal and State employment law.
- Excellent communication skills together with the ability and confidence to work with staff at all levels from the senior management team to entry level staff.
- Function well in a small team environment while listening and contributing ideas
- Proven experience in leading organizational change programs from an HR perspective.
- Previous management experience helpful but not required.
Design and delivery of HR related training sessions
Date Posted: 6/12/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Burlington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 130-140K
Job #: bh10073
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776