Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment, ensuring a positive candidate experience from first contact, onsite interviews all the way through until the onboarding process
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring teams and senior leadership providing insights and recommendations on all things interviewing and recruiting.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with hiring managers and stakeholders to achieve the best results possible.
- Utilize existing tools (LinkedIn, Indeed, other job boards) and social networking to source and discover innovative sourcing strategies to generate a diverse slate of candidates
- Manage offer process, partnering with hiring managers and stakeholders.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
Who you are:
- Knowledgeable about the tech industry with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, and communities.
- Data driven with experience using it to influence internal customers or change your own approach and advocacy for experimentation
- Ability to establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to effectively evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioral fit
- A growth mindset with the ability to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, fluid environment
- You are passionate about diversity and inclusion and, ideally, have worked on or implemented recruiting processes to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment.
- You have a passion for always maintaining a high-quality candidate experience
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Experience building out recruiting processes.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
Date Posted: 6/11/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 130-140K
Job #: bh10066
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776