Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Senior Product Manager - Authentication Management
We are looking for an experienced product manager who will be responsible for the most visible components of the client’s flagship product. These components, including authentication management functionality and a clinician-facing user interface, are what four million clinicians across 32 countries interact with every day, allowing them to spend more time focusing on their patients and less time in front of a screen.
This product manager will drive efforts in innovation, transformation, and scalability to provide an improved experience to clinicians and administrators alike, as well as to grow the core business of this flagship product.
Most importantly, the client is looking for a product leader who possesses a passion for the end user experience, technical experience to work closely with software architects, and strong interest in market trends to capitalize on new opportunities. As this product manager will take a lead role in developing the next generation of the flagship product client application, experience with Windows and web applications is a must. Experience with software products that interface with USB devices is highly desirable. Cloud experience is also a nice-to-have, as the client begins to offer functionality from the cloud.
- Be the voice of the clinical end users for your product team.
- Work closely with the UX designers to design products that end users love.
- Manage OEM partnerships with third party USB device vendors.
- Work closely with software architects to design next generation end point applications.
- Collaborate closely with other product managers and product stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with international team to support country-specific product requirements.
- Present key initiatives at the executive Product Council.
- 5+ years product management experience, in the software technology space
- Healthcare experience helpful but not necessary.
- Up to 25% travel for customer site visits and trade shows.
Date Posted: 6/10/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Sr Product Manager – Authentication Management
Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 150-160K + Bonus
Job #: bh10061
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776