Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
SAP MM/WM/PP Consultant
Document Management System Administrator
- We are looking for someone who has strong experience in DMS Applications
- iManage is strongly preferred for this role
We are seeking a DMS Administrator is responsible for the administration, maintenance, operations, documentation, and validation of all DMS components. This position will coordinate and implement upgrades and maintenance of application servers, application databases, and integration components of the DMS.
- Act as the subject matter expert on DMS applications, including requirements, configuration, testing, debugging, integration and implementation.
- Act as the infrastructure and networking expert for all DMS components.
- Monitor all components of the DMS environment for performance and stability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve DMS application issues.
- Define, analyze and execute diagnostic and update scripts to troubleshoot and/or address specific problems.
- Develop and execute queries to mine information at the request of application administrator(s) or firm Management.
- Coordinate backup and recovery strategies for all DMS databases in accordance with firm standards.
- Work with the DBA to control and monitor access to the databases through the design and implementation of database security measures.
- Document and maintain all DMS applications, associated components and users. Include analyzing updates & upgrades and making recommendations for implementation.
- Work with application administrator(s) to develop processes and procedures to facilitate administrative functions (archiving documents, personnel renames, etc.).
- Interface with iManage and other vendors as appropriate to resolve problems.
- Provide off-hours support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in DMS (preferably iManage) implementation, engineering and administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in the Windows Server Environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of SQL Server experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good judgment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others.
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Able to work under pressure.
Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
Date Posted: 6/6/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Document Management Systems Administrator
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: Open
Job #: bh10054
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776