Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Associate Technical Lead, Development Engineering
- Twelve or more years' experience in software development. Experience in building & supporting software throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Excellent hands-on in - C#/.Net framework 4.5 +, .Net core, MVC, SQL Server, JQuery, WCF, Web services, SOAP development experience.
- Strong database design and SQL experience in database design, SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, views, User defined functions, index, triggers etc.,
- Possess Architecture understanding, Code optimization & Refactoring skills with an ability to provide optimized critical need solutions and able to accept multi product delivery ownership. Nice to have - HealthCare Experience / RCM applications knowledge / project experience.
Own the enterprise application(s), maintain, enhance and build new software solutions for the organization. Deep technical skills are required, along with an ability to understand how all pieces fit together and are validated in a complex, distributed system.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Solution Designing/Planning
a. Actively participate in product development and roadmap definition
b. Develop prototypes to prove the solutions business value to the Product Requirements
c. Develop and implements policies and procedures to ensure that systems support the company’s business requirements and meet the needs of end users
d. Represent technical viewpoint for various technologies during strategic planning
e. Respond to stakeholder requirements from a requirements & technology standpoint and discuss concepts, solutions, technical feasibility & risks with them
a. Act as top-level technical expert, collaborating with team and providing solutions to system design, integration point, compatibility, and implementation issues
b. Is the go-to- product expert for the broader Technology team
c. Contribute technically, essential to the successful completion of projects and which lead to follow-up
opportunities and significant technology transfer
d. Communicate the architectural approach and vision for the project to project team, including but
not limited to platforms, coding, and technical levels
e. Conduct code reviews and suggest code quality issues to be rectified
f. Own the end-to-end product development technical responsibility starting from solutioning the
product as per the architecture, ensuring code quality, scalability, security & reliability until making
the product production ready & thereafter supporting postproduction enhancements & issue fixes
a. Demonstrate a good understanding of architecture across the business lines and how they interact
b. Possess cross-functional knowledge cutting across hardware, software, quality and manufacturing
with expertise in one or many
c. Ensure delivery of Critical Need based solutions validated with alternate trade-off analysis
d. Manage production environment and address any environment related issues that should come up
e. Work with hardware and software design engineers to solve cross-functional design issues
4. Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Twelve (12) plus years related experience preferred
2. Excellent hands-on in C#/.Net framework 4.5 +, .Net core, MVC, SQL Server, JQuery, WCF, Web services, SOAP development experience
3. Experience in building & supporting software throughout the product development lifecycle.
4. Experience with various development paradigms such as procedural languages, object-oriented languages, message-oriented middleware, and ETL tools
5. Strong database design and SQL experience in database design, SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, views, User defined functions, index, triggers etc.
7. Experience in designing Optimized Technical solutions keeping in mind the Performance, Scalability & Security
8. Experience in ensuring Code Quality for software product by conducting Code reviews and adhering to set coding standards by self and for the team
9. Experience with Agile development methodologies
10. Experience working with global team and mentoring, managing Software developers
11. Healthcare experience / RCM applications knowledge / project experience would be a plus
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Knowledge and skills in utilizing Visual Studio with ASP.Net, AJAX, C#, MVC and SQL Server 2012 and above
2. Understands web/server technology (IIS) intimately
3. Expert in performance optimization
4. Should have built scalable systems in the past
5. Should be familiar with version control software (TFS)
6. Ability to articulate designs to other technical staff through discussion, documented diagrams and Technical Specifications
7. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
8. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
9. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
10. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
11. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
12. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
13. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
Date Posted: 6/6/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Associate Technical Lead / Development Engineering
Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract to Permanent
Pay Range: 120-135K
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Job #: bh10052
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776