Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
- They are really looking for a jack of all trades for this. Someone who has experience with Desktop work as well as A / V experience
- Someone with at least 5 years of experience - has professional services or law in their background as well
- there is really just one manager working in their DC office so this person will be working independently without many colleagues around.
- Image PCs.
- Move PC equipment; swap internal components such as memory, hard drives, as needed.
- Troubleshoot hardware/software issues and work with Boston to resolve problems.
- Troubleshoot printing issues.
- Troubleshoot local network issues ranging from bad network cable to workstation connectivity, network switch malfunctions, and server failures.
- Move/maintain/lift server equipment out of/into racks for replacement and upgrades.
- Liaison between DC users and the IT Operations group in the Boston office when needed.
- Train users in our core software applications, as required.
- Troubleshoot videoconferencing equipment.
- Coordinate any and all requirements for attorneys engaged in international travel.
- Provide document scanning training and support.
- Track and document support issues in ticketing system.
- Configure loaner laptop, wireless card and mobile devices for employees.
- Flexibility in work hours for system updates and reboots.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five years’ experience in a law firm or legal environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (2013/2016/365).
- Knowledge supporting all Windows operating systems, OpenText, ChangePro, Metadact, Innova, Adobe, Nuance and Mimecast. Experience and/or knowledge of iManage a plus.
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop.
- Knowledge of running and troubleshooting videoconferencing equipment.
Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience.
Date Posted: 6/5/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Computer Support Technician
Location: Washington, DC
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 70-75K
Job #: bh10044
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776