Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Manager, Provider Enrollment
Supervise the day to day responsibilities for the Provider Enrollment Department workflow to ensure efficiency and accuracy of work. Supervise and train the Representatives and Coordinators as well as off-site workers.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee all employees in the provider enrollment department
2. Research and resolve any issues that arise
3. Monitor training of new hires and current employees on processes and procedures
4. Resolve any department issues with department Associate Director
5. Maintain and update credentialing reports
6. Communicate provider enrollment status to providers, Client Services and Billing Operations as needed
7. Attend regularly scheduled meetings
8. Ensure cooperative team environment by a. Effectively communicating with staff about department and company initiatives
a. Adjusting procedures as necessary to create process efficiencies
b. Resolving issues among staff
c. Encouraging constructive feedback from staff and between team members
9. Manage recruitment process including a. Identifying needs
a. Posting internally
b. Screening and interviewing candidates
c. Ensure departmental employees follow the Code of Conduct, compliance policies and procedures
d. Administer the appropriate sanction when an employee violates a compliance policy or procedure
11. Review and approve time and attendance records according to company standards
12. Provide on-going feedback and annual performance reviews
13. Uphold company mission, vision and values
14. Proactively monitor company policies and address transgressions appropriately
15. Facilitate meetings within department and make presentations to senior management as needed
16. Monitor and enforce compliance with all pertinent local, state, and federal laws and regulations relating to operations and employment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
2 - 4 years of related experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
1. Ability to handle client and provider information discreetly and confidentially
2. Ability to organize information with a strong attention to detail
3. Ability to build and maintain strong client/provider relationships
4. Ability to comprehend and communicate contract information
5. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
6. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
7. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
8. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
9. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Date Posted: 6/4/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Manager, Provider Enrollment
Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 60-65K
Job #: bh10037
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776