Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
Senior Lab Computing Specialist
This is for a Windows 10 Upgrade Project – Regulated Pharmaceutical Laboratories
This will require a lot of validation and technical parts. A good mix of both will be required. There is a focus on a specific laboratory application called Lab X. This system is used for measuring equipment such as balances and titrators. The system is digitized and server based.
- The client is upgrading their existing stock of legacy computer systems (Windows XP and Windows 7) to Windows 10.
- As part of this project, networks, servers, and some laboratory instrument control software are also being upgraded.
- Computer systems are directly connected to regulated laboratory instruments. System are operated in a validated condition and must undergo a re-validation process during the upgrade process.
- The process is detail centric and often technically complex.
- As most instrument and computer systems are unique, the process will vary from system to system.
- As the process follows a focused SDLC and GMP guidelines, workflows and associated tasks are usually consistent
- The Senior Lab Computing Specialist is responsible to execute the validation portion of a system upgrade.
- A system consists of a computer, instrument, software, servers etc.
- The Specialist will navigate and manage each system upgrade through the customers local policy and procedure.
As upgrade occurs the Specialist updates and routes documents for review and approval such as change control, requirements specification, risk/impact assessment, validation plan, design/config specification, IQ/OQ/PQ, validation summary, traceability matrix, and supporting SOP’s.
Date Posted: 6/3/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Sr Lab Computing Analyst
Location: Waco, TX
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 40-41/hr.
Duration: 8 months
Job #: bh10033
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776