Connexion Systems and Engineering, your Boston staffing experts, would like to provide you with details about this new opportunity as we are seeking individuals with the following skills:
- Timely and accurate processing, delivery and reconciliation of a semi-monthly payroll and a bi-weekly payroll for 400+ employees.
- Updating payroll/HR records to enable accurate and correct calculations of employee withholding and other elections.
- Timely and accurate processing of off-cycle payrolls and payments.
- Maintains and updates the daily payroll cash sheet and enters ad hoc general journal entries into the Accounting system.
- Ensure compliance with payroll, tax, legal and finance policies and best practices.
- Works with employees and management to resolve discrepancies; handles routine inquiries from third-party vendors.
- Analyze current payroll processes and make recommendations on improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Flexible, team-oriented, with the ability to work independently.
- 3-5 years of payroll processing experience in a professional services environment required; HRIS experience a plus.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting principles required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills.
Date Posted: 5/30/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 35-40/hr.
Duration: Long Term Contract
Job #: bh10023
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776