Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 5/29/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Boston, MA 02108 (Work Remotely)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 100-110K
As an experienced IT professional, you will report to the Director of Global IT based at our headquarters overseas and be regarded as our source of expertise within IT in the USA. By using your experience, you will deliver a hands-on comprehensive, efficient and effective operational IT service for all day-to-day IT matters for our USA operations. This will include administration and maintenance of all USA located IT infrastructure, involvement in Global IT projects and management of Global Microsoft O365 (Azure, SharePoint, Exchange, etc.) and Amazon Web Service solutions.
Locally in the USA, you will support local site users within management, sales and operations departments in the various locations. Additionally, you will work with corporate support functions in Europe on IT matters related to Finance, HR, Legal, Insurance, Sales Administration, Compliance & Risk Management.
• Manage the USA Infrastructure and ensure we are compliant with the appropriate regulations and standards to support our business - ITAR regulations; manage our Office365 environment; SharePoint, Exchange Online, OneDrive, Skype for Business.
• Play an active role in the Global IT team to enable it to implement and operate our global infrastructure – including Cloud services such as Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365 for Sales; virtual environment and systems running in AWS and Azure.
• Globally responsible for IT security (cyber security) and ensuring that network management is fully effective.
• Manage the on-site and remote support of business partners and users in a global environment: Production environment; Back-office and end users; Installing, upgrading and monitoring computer software and hardware.
• Manage local supplier contacts.
• There will be some travel within the USA and to headquarters in Denmark on occasion.
• A strong IT professional with extensive experience within a fast-paced working environment. Excellent working knowledge of US regulations – strong knowledge of working in an ITAR regulated organization is expected.
• Our preferred candidate should ideally be certified within Microsoft Infrastructure with one or more of (or equivalent to): Productivity; Cloud Platform and Infrastructure. Also, Amazon Web Services (AWS Certified) as either: Foundational or Associate (Solutions Architect) is useful.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Platform - Microsoft Office 365 and all related features (SharePoint, Exchange, etc.); On-premise Windows infrastructure and Network
• Experienced working with cloud computing - Virtual and SaaS environments (Azure, AWS).
• Strong knowledge from working in an ITAR regulated organization.
• Flexible in approach and adaptable to changing situations.
• Communicator with the ability to deliver technical messages in an operational and educational way to non- technical people.
• Passionate about what you do, willing to help your colleagues and the ability and desire to learn, while thinking and breathing IT.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776