Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 5/24/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Contract Recruiter
Location: Naperville, IL
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 45-50/hr.
Duration: 6 months+
• Will work remote but must be local to Naperville, IL
• Minimum 5-8 yrs. experience
• Prior Workday experience is required
This role will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting for a variety of roles. Highly motivated and experienced recruiter who will build strong knowledge of the business and mission of organization, quickly establish key partnerships with hiring managers to target and hire top talent in order to meet the aggressive deadlines of this business-driven hiring project. Maintains excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, and personal organization is required.
• Specialize in hiring the best talent to fill a variety of roles and levels demonstrating a high level of professionalism and drive.
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies to find top talent to support the growth strategies of the organization
• Conduct proactive talent pipelining and sourcing initiatives leveraging industry expertise and relationships, as well as research/mapping.
• Build and foster strategic relationships with key external staffing partners. Develop solid relationships internally with leaders in client groups as well as with HR Business Partners
• Deep Dive Sourcing; utilizing Social Media, Networks, internal database, LinkedIn, Academia, industry associations and other tools
• Provide regular status updates to the hiring manager on pipeline activity, challenges and market intelligence.
• Continually network with both active and passive external talent to build a proactive talent pipeline
• Coach Hiring Managers on the interview and selection process to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available positions
• Ensure that all recruitment and selection activities follow legal regulations and company policies and procedures
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must have 3-5 years successful recruiting for a variety of roles and levels in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or life science industries. Specific experience in hiring Customer Support Engineer roles preferred.
• Experience with leveraging social media, academia and industry associations to source candidates
• Demonstrated ability to quickly develop hiring manager relationships and business knowledge
• Must have high degree of proficiency with applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
• Workday experience required.
• Must demonstrate strong business acumen
• Ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment to meet hiring project timelines
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• High attention to detail and follow-through
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776