Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 5/15/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Concord, MA 01742
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 85-93K Plus Bonus
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this role will be responsible for the day to day oversight of our salesforce.com CRM platform. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the salesforce.com platform. The administrator will work closely with cross functional team members to identify develop and deploy new business processes. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment in support of US and Canada sales teams
- You will provide daily administration and support of Salesforce platform including but not limited to managing multiple profiles and roles, configuring Salesforce reports, dashboards, objects, fields, workflow, etc.
- Take ownership of the Salesforce platform and the overall strategy for the system to align with the business growth.
- Become an expert in our business and sales processes in order to develop internal business
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Support and lead process improvement by enhancing existing Salesforce workflows, functionality, configuration, objects, etc.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Execute regular & ad-hoc sales reporting for both the sales teams and senior management.
- Bachelor's degree and have at least 5 years of professional experience in managing Salesforce.com platform
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Strong data management abilities
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of advanced complexity
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Email Tooling Integration Experience Preferred
- Chat Tooling Integration Experience Preferred
- Pardot experience preferred
- Proficient with ETL tools like Salesforce Data Loader and Workbench
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and follow-up in a timely manner through excellent organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to creatively analyze problems, process information from a variety of sources, grasp new concepts, approaches or systems and organize information logically
- The ability to work independently as well as collaborate successfully with a team.
- Able to effectively work well with others, fostering a great, collaborative, and fun environment, even amidst technical challenges.
Have an analytical mindset and think outside the box to solve problems thrown at you.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776