Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 4/24/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 60-65/hr.
Duration: 8-9 months+
In this role, we are seeking a highly skilled, team and results-oriented individual to join our Enterprise Technology Function as a SalesForce Developer supporting all aspects of our technical stack working with cross-functional software development teams. You will help transition the enterprise to flexible Business technology ecosystems-leveraging new digital enterprise model Rapid minimal viable product. You will develop reusable, scalable, capabilities, to enable faster enterprise standards. You will enable Microservices architecture; deploying iterative deliverables focused on fastest path to value
- Provide Salesforce subject expertise related to application architecture, data, integration, security, technology, mobile, and analytics.
- Collaborate with business owners and technical team to understand business requirements, design, and document solutions.
- Assess solution and design options and provide them along with work effort estimates.
- Participate in peer solution and code review processes.
- Recommend platform, third party, and technologies to solve complicated business requirements, utilizing best practices.
- Design, develop, test and document solutions across salesforce platform; Force.com, Sales Cloud, Community, Managed packages (e.g.- Salesforce CPQ, Financial Force), Einstein, Heroku etc. in accordance with application lifecycle development standards, and with data quality as a primary focus.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems, utilizing middleware (Dell Boomi).
- Ensure that documentation is accurate and well written.
- Participate in agile application development process; sprint planning, story estimation, solution and technical documentation, release planning and execution.
- Ensure all changes have successfully passed regimented testing process.
- Document solution release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step by step order of operations) required to enable delivery manager to release changes to production.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience with Salesforce.com.
- Extensive development experience with Salesforce development technologies, process builder, flow, workflow, API, SOSL, SOQL,web services, Apex, App builder.
- Prior experience providing technical solutions with Salesforce CPQ.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience with bi-directional integrations between Salesforce and other business applications using middleware, such as Dell Boomi.
- Proven ability to design and optimize solutions focused on data quality.
- Active Salesforce certifications desired.
- Proven track record of successful project execution with agile methodology.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise easy to follow manner is essential.
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced and agile team, focused on strong execution.
- Knowledge of the lead to cash lifecycle in a subscription-based SaaS business.
- Quick learner with ability to figure things out with minimal supervision and adjust to changing priorities on the fly.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776