Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 4/12/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Coordinator – Operations & Facilities
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 60-65K
Senior Coordinator, Operations & Facilities
We are seeking a personable and experienced Senior Coordinator to provide overall support for operations and facilities. Candidates must be detail oriented, have outstanding communication skills and an outgoing personality, and be extremely customer service oriented in a fast-paced environment. The ability to work effectively in a team environment is critical to the success of this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage facilities issues with building engineers and follow up on issues to completion;
- Coordinate with property management at both Boston office locations to resolve any issues or plan for any building work that must be done;
- Communicate to Boston office employees any facilities issues or work being done;
- Proactively maintain the office space, identifying issues and coordinating repairs as needed (lights out, carpet stains, cleaning issues, empty offices cleared and ready for new occupants);
- Maintain emergency evacuation procedures and fire warden teams, coordinate annual evacuation drills with property management;
- Oversee the scheduling of furniture and office equipment maintenance and repair;
- Manage office vendors (office supplies, furniture, recycling, security, plants, etc), including verifying and processing invoices for products and services;
- Work with vendors to conduct ergonomic evaluations of offices and work stations;
- Plan logistics and execute all internal moves for the office;
- Maintain floor maps and assist with office assignment of new hires;
- Collaborate with Operations Services Manager to set up and maintain Visitor offices;
- Set up all new hire offices and work stations;
- Coordinate furniture installation for new and rental furniture;
- Oversee maintenance, repair services, use and effectiveness of security systems.
- Distribute and manage security fobs for Boston office locations.
- Maintain file space map, and allocate new space for attorneys
- Coordinate monthly parking passes for firm Directors
- Assist with facilities-related functions in other offices (New York and Washington D.C);
- Other duties may be assigned. Overtime is sometimes required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Professional attitude, reliable and strong work ethic;
- Must be well organized and a self-starter;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines and deliver exceptional results;
- Must be accurate, detail and deadline oriented, organized and flexible;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of team.
A Bachelor’s Degree and/or minimum of five years of experience in an office management and/or facilities role in legal or professional services.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776