Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 4/11/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Project Manager – Customer Care
Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 48-50/hr.
Duration: 6 months
Customer Care Project Manager
The successful candidate will bring a high level of energy and proven experience to a fast moving, performance-oriented organization.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Knowledge and experience in popular project management methodologies and delivery frameworks
- Partner with cross-functional teams with the scope of managing a successful launch for the Global Customer Care Organization’s global customer service aftersales organization
- Understand, support, and influence the priorities, budgets, resources, and objectives associated with company initiatives. Lead initiatives by managing scope, issues, and risks.
- Partner with Customer Care Operations Team to account for management in project launch for vendor relationships pertaining to all aspects Global Customer Care
- Engage with cross-functional partners such as Customer Care CRM Team, Customer Care Operations, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Global Brand, and Consumer Insights to ensure correct definition of business and systems requirements.
- Define success criteria and ensure effective deployment of solution and launch.
- Manage and provide recommendations to Global Customer Care leadership including project scope changes that impact project budget, timeline or general project objectives.
- Responsible for staying current on leading project management, program management and business analysis techniques, and develop methods for effectively integrating these approaches to the Customer Care project management practice.
- Maintain insight into key industry trends and best practices, bringing opportunities for innovation or business improvement to business partners for Customer Care project management processes.
- Create and maintain project plan for Global Customer Care assigned projects and programs.
- Create all necessary project documentation in line with Project Management responsibilities.
- Communicate project status and escalate risks to Global Customer Care Leadership.
- Attend cross-functional project meetings to report progress on behalf of Customer Care and bring back updates to the team and incorporate updates/changes to the project plan.
- Experience creating and maintaining project plans with multiple dependences across multiple organizations/teams.
- Strong experience formal Project Management methodologies.
- Knowledge or Agile/Scrum and experience as Scrum Master preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines working with cross-functional teams and multiple vendors across time zones
- Capable of operating independently and without direction, yet has the awareness to identify situations where additional guidance or support is needed
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree in business or marketing is a plus
- Preferred Certifications: CSM, CSPO, PMP
Skills and Experience:
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776