Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 4/4/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Oracle HCM Cloud Functional Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 90-92/hr.
Duration: 1 Year
Oracle HCM Cloud Functional Analyst
HR functional analyst capable of working in partnership with the business users to formulate recommendations for business process design, break-fix analysis, configuration updates, testing and enhancements to an Oracle Cloud environment.
• Responsible for being the technical team’s subject matter expert for HR business functions as supported by the Oracle Cloud environment and other applications in the HRMS group portfolio. These include Core HR, Absence, Compensation, Talent Management, Security and Workflow
• Fosters a strong relationship with business users in all HR functional areas.
• Serves as a functional expert for projects, releases, and other implementations specific to the HR area of work, including coordination of tasks, testing, delivery of work from other groups and business areas.
• Facilitates conversations and discussion with technical resources to translate functional business requirements into technology solutions. Ensures successful delivery of requested work products.
• Works with business leaders, super users, and end-users (customers) to develop and redesign the business capabilities provided by Oracle Cloud and other applications in the HRMS group portfolio, including data flow analysis, system configuration, data setup, including recommendations to implement new features or functions.
• Writes queries or custom reports as needed to analyze data issues, provide ad-hoc reports, or solve system issues.
• Develops system, regression, performance, test plans, scripts, and coordinates user acceptance testing. Provides guidance to business partners on QA best practices.
• Understands key software product development concepts including user group meeting facilitation, software development, project management, quality assurance, and software version control.
• Communicates and maintains relationship with Level 1 and Level 2 support organizations to understand quality and support issues for consideration in future software product releases
- Good programming skills, Java programming languages preferred
- Hands on experience with automated frameworks/tools (Selenium, TestNG, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with web services standards: XML, SOAP, WSDL
- Experience with web services and APIs and understanding of automated testing for REST / SOAP services,
- SOAPUI experience preferred
- Expertise with version control tools and agile tools (e.g., SVN, Git, JIRA ...)
- Experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter or LoadRunner
Experience in test data generation and data integrity
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776