Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 3/27/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Milford, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 95-105K
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
· Process ownership of detailed manufacturing documentation of support area.
· Develop and improve new and existing manufacturing processes in a regulated environment.
· Participation in the DFM process with new product development to ensure our readiness for sustainable
· Development of prototype and production tooling to support development, then production ramp-up and finally release
· Support less tenured engineers as a technical mentor and leader.
· Cross-function support for both up and downstream manufacturing departments such as assembly, deburring, etc.
· Identify new equipment, manufacturing technologies and make recommendations regarding equipment, or plant changes in manufacturing facilities, also including material flow and plant design
· BS in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent discipline with 10 years of experience in a machining or manufacturing environment preferred.
· Minimum of an AS in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent discipline with 15 years of experience in a machining or manufacturing environment or 15+ years of experience and currently pursuing continuing education in related discipline.
· Minimum of 5 years as a support engineer for turning and/or milling processes as described above.
· Proficiency in UG/NX, SolidWorks, or similar CAD systems.
· Ability to program using G code (manual), as well as Esprit, Mastercam, NX, or similar CAM software
· Thorough understanding of mechanical drawings, and assembly drawings.
· Experience with GD&T and its proper use and application.
· Experience working in a Lean, regulated environment preferred.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience as a contributor making “chips”
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776