Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 3/20/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Lead Assembler
Location: Danvers, MA 01923
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 20-22/hr. + bonus
The incumbent may be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Coordinate job priorities and maintain work flow on the production floor.
- Understand and maintain quality standards.
- Train employees on new or revised work instructions and procedures.
- Monitor safety practices and housekeeping.
- Utilize ERP system to; generate and close work orders, monitor material availability, assign and reconcile material usage.
- Utilize and support Kanban system.
- Confirm final documentation accuracy of production/engineering work orders.
- Document and respond to production and quality statistics related to output and lot traceability performance issues.
- Ensure availability of proper materials, tools and fixtures.
- Qualified to cover absenteeism to ensure production demands are met.
- Perform and document product testing to confirm and maintain quality requirements.
- Interact with other manufacturing departments to resolve problems that interfere with productivity.
- Support overtime requirements to meet production demands.
- Participate in process improvement and lean implementation.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years of senior assembly work, preferably in a medical device environment.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills for data entry.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776