Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 3/14/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 59-62/hr.
Duration: 6 months
The Scrum Master for the Digital team provides support and/or lead teams through the Engineering development process and implementation of company’s products as the Scrum Master. Also, manage projects which are typically shorter-term, less complex and more contained with a defined time frame. Manages activities, resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate product completion on schedule within budget. Works with engineering and product management to identify and improve process and program efficiencies.
- Manages and leads a program involving multiple teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for a product or service offering.
- Develops schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Tracks progress against established plan and makes decisions to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders;
- Collaborates with product and engineering management to ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules.
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Typically, 4-6 years’ experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for multiple scrum teams diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (e.g. Drupal, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Selenium)
- Communicates scrum progress, risks, and issue analysis to stakeholders and reporting back using well documented patterns and techniques (e.g. Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Business unit management to recommend and implement changes to products, processes, or business practices to drive continuous improvement.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776