Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 3/13/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Sr Sales Recruiter
Location: Cambridge, MA 02138
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 60-63/hr.
Duration: 3 months+
Sr. Sales Recruiter
This role focuses on partnering with the Sales Consulting leadership team to successfully meet aggressive hiring plans while creating a positive candidate experience throughout the interview process.
?In this role, you will:
- Partner with hiring managers to strategize and execute on hiring plans for their teams and to bring top talent into the organization
- Educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and on us as an organization
- Screen, interview and manage active candidates, ensuring that our employment proposition is communicated effectively.
- Source candidates through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Work with hiring managers to determine compensation for offers and will be responsible for offer negotiations with candidates
- Stay abreast of best practices and share improvement recommendations with colleagues
- Act as a mentor and/or ongoing coach to new or more junior members of the team
You have a successful track record of bringing talent into a high-growth organization and can manage multiple requisitions at a time and are comfortable with shifting priorities. You develop strong relationships with the business units you support and you are seen as a trusted advisor in the talent space. You enjoy recruiting on roles that have a specialized skill set and constantly challenge yourself to find new ways of identifying and attracting candidates. You know the right type of messaging a candidate wants to hear and can tailor your message to attract the right audience. You maintain relationships with your network and leverage it for market intelligence and referrals. You have a focus on candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- 4+ years of experience in Recruiting role, ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong written skills and the ability to attract passive candidates through effective messaging
- The ability to build and maintain an effective working relationship with senior level internal/external hiring managers and peers
- Ability to learn and allocate time efficiently; handle multiple deliverables while concurrently managing competing priorities
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge
- EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- OFFER NEGOTIATION
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776