Customer Services Representative
In this position you will be responsible for providing excellent efficiency in processing orders, prepare correspondences and logistics management of products in the perspective of achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction. This position offers great career development opportunities within the Group. Direct report to Sales & Business Development Director North America.
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication;
• Leverage interactions in order to qualify new opportunities with existing customers as well as new potential customers in support of business development efforts.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
• Maintains daily customer contact by telephone, fax and email, follows up all inquiries from customers and agents to ensure resolution;
• Handles customer’s order including but not limited to sending order confirmations, issues packing lists, delivery note, L/C, invoices, prints pallet /roll labels, checks with planning department on stocks before putting in production etc.;
• Checks overdue & outstanding amounts with credit controller before shipment;
• Keeps an overview of the delivered quantities per customers compared to budget.
• Bachelor degree required and/or minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience as a client service representative is required;
• Proven customer support experience and experience working in B2B setting is a plus;
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills at all levels;
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills;
• Self-motivated and enjoys working in team setting with highest ethical standards;
• Competency in SharePoint and Microsoft applications especially in excel;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.