Amazon Web Services - VPC, S3, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway, Dynamo DB
Questions (must answer YES to ALL):
Have you designed and setup end to end production grade infrastructure on AWS?
Are you an expert in AWS security across various layers (Network, Transport, Application, Compliance)?
Have you successfully migrated multiple applications from on premise to AWS environment?
•Experience with Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a service; micro-services architecture and architecture models is required.
• Architect end-to-end solutions for multi layered applications on a variety of technology stacks
• Strong understanding of DevOps tools/process/methodologies
• 3+ Years in Architecture experience on AWS Cloud Platform – VPC, S3, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway, Dynamo DB
• 2+ Years in programs leveraging automation, continuous build and continuous deployment practices using tools such as Jenkins, VSTS, Cucumber, JMeter etc.
• 2+ Years in container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes
• 1+ Years in automating infrastructure provisioning using CloudFormation, Terraform
• 1+ Years in building end to end products using Serverless Architectures (AWS Lambda)
• 1+ year of experience in designing and scaling cloud-based applications (Amazon Web Services).
• AWS Certification is a plus.
Mentor/ lead DevOps engineers, application teams, review solution architecture designs and deliverables in Digital Interactive Services. Gain approvals from Enterprise Architecture team.
Define/update yearly roadmaps for Digital Interactive services and lead technical improvements in line with the roadmap.
Conduct paper evaluations of products, Proof of concepts and recommend next cutting-edge technologies.
Design, develop and deploy processes to enable end-to-end automation of cloud infrastructure to support software development teams and enable agility.
Lead IT Transformation by providing both strategic technical components and supporting development teams.
Constructively challenge current practices and push members to think about new approaches.