JD Edwards Sr. Applications Developer
Advanced Cost Accounting, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne - JDE BSSV
Advanced Cost Accounting, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne - SQL, SSIS, QlikView, SOAP UI
Questions (must be YES to ALL):
Assist with Client requirements gathering and reviews to understand and define system goals and technical system requirements; provide functional and technical design activities for AP automation integration.?
Design new and modify existing JD Edwards solutions, including BSSV based solutions, based on business requirements to meet business needs.
The Sr. Applications Developer – JDE: Software development and support activities for JD Edwards AP automation integration technologies and peripheral systems, performs functional application guidance, requirements gathering, JDE configuration design, implementation of functional applications within or congruent to JD Edwards (BSSV components). Primary responsibilities of position include working under direct supervision of Manager/Lead to support Client’s AP automation solution components. The candidate will also exhibit progressive working knowledge of computer concepts, practices and procedures.
1. Assist with Client requirements gathering and reviews to understand and define system goals and technical system requirements; provide functional and technical design activities for AP automation integration.
2. Design new and modify existing JD Edwards solutions, including BSSV based solutions, based on business requirements to meet business needs.
3. Build solutions (code, test, configure) based on business requirements; ability to review/revise artifacts (code, design documents, test cases, configure) created by consultants and employees.
4. Create and execute unit and integration tests; lead and coordinate user acceptance testing (internal/external).
5. Assist in developing best-practices standards and processes to support development and support activities.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
-Mentor and Knowledge transfer to client project team members
-Participate as primary, co and/or contributing author on any and all project deliverables associated with their assigned areas of responsibility
-Participate in data conversion and data maintenance
-Provide best practice and industry specific solutions
-Advise on and provide alternative (out of the box) solutions
-Provide thought leadership as well as hands on technical configuration/development as needed.
-Participate as a team member of the functional team
-Perform other duties as assigned.
+ Experienced and knowledgeable with agile software development methodology for proper software implementation, documentation, validation, and controls.
+ Experience with the following are a Plus: SQL, SSIS, QlikView, SOAP UI
+ Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
+ Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Minimum 5 years' Developer experience with software, including software design, configuration, testing, and deployment in a controlled environment is required.
Strong business knowledge of JD Edwards E1, as well as experience with JDE Business Services Layer: BSSV and RTE; business functions, master business functions and MS SQL Server and SSIS is highly preferred.