Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 3/8/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Location: White Plains, NY
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: Open
Field Service Engineer
- Experience with medical device repair and maintenance
- Proficiency in laser technology.
- Takes a leading role in account management.
- Addresses 100 % of PM’s by contacting customers.
- Sells PM service to 80 % of customers in territory.
- Initiates contact with inactive accounts to generate new service business.
- Responsible for all daily logistical matters and departmental tasks as assigned.
- Maintains personal inventory location with 5 % variance.
- Performs installations and service repairs.
- Responsible for providing field support on our equipment in and out of an assigned territory.
- This support includes installs, repairs, upgrades, preventive maintenance, workshop/show support and removal of equipment.
- 100% traveling position. The FSE may be gone from their home base up to 5 days per week with both in and out of territory service calls.
- Weekend work required to support trade shows, workshops and customer repairs. Must be able to travel on Sunday night for an early Monday service call as required.
- Responsible to sell service contracts. 100% participation required for all monthly contract and warranty expirations.
- Responsible to provide a high level of communication to Dispatching, their Regional Manager and customers.
- Responsible to maintain an accurate inventory of trunk stock parts.
- Focus of this position is to attain a high level of performance in customer service, repair work and contract sales. A strong focus on developing account management skills.
- Candidates must be highly organized, highly motivated and require minimal supervision once fully trained.
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a service rep position. A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent, combined with the above experience level.
Biomedical/laser preferred. Must have solid electronics background, electronic theory, troubleshooting and debugging. Team player, proficient in reading and interpreting schematics. Good customer service background. Extensive travel.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776