Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 3/7/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Systems Quality Assurance
Location: Shelton, CT
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 40-45/hr.
Duration: 6 months+
Systems Quality Assurance
A Software Quality Assurance Engineer is involved in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final product. This can include processes such as requirements gathering and documentation, source code control, code review, change management, configuration management, release management and the actual testing of the software.
- Perform software quality assurance, including black box testing, white box testing, user acceptance testing, and maintenance regression testing.
- Evaluate testing and inspection plans for projects of varying technology, complexity, and size.
- Develop and document test scripts, test cases, defect tracking and reports.
- Create and maintain manual and/or automated test scripts, test data, and other deliverables related to the software quality assurance (SQA) process. Review log files and other run-time documentation for defects and issues.
- Analyze the results of software tests and provide results for use in development code inspections and group reviews of project deliverables.
- Detect, document, and track system defects throughout the SQA process.
- Under direction of product management, participate in user acceptance testing.
- Perform maintenance regression testing.
- Work with development teams to support and implement applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 - 4 years of related professional experience in a high technology environment.
- Master’s degree with 1-2 years professional experience in a high technology environment
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team orientation
Minimal travel required.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776