Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Seeking an individual with EDI experience, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and high attention to detail for an evolving and growing company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Compliance monitoring for Order Fulfillment on a daily basis.
• Research and resolve EDI syntax issues.
• Resolve EDI errors and re process documents.
• Monitor changes to EDI specifications and analyze impact.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2 years EDI and daily use of ANSI X12 EDI standards.
• Versed in AS2, sFTP and API communications.
• Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Locations: Braintree, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776