Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Director of Supply Chain
Manage, and develop a team a small team of associates in our expanding Global Distribution process. The selected individual will have an exciting opportunity to support deployment of key strategic initiatives, logistics, and technology like optimization of current supply chain & logistics partners, demand planning optimization, and working to improve our perishable supply chain throughout the United States . The director of Supply Chain must demonstrate ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and problem solve in ever changing landscape. Experience with major Ecommerce distribution is a plus with responsibilities spanning online pick/pack fulfillment as well distribution of other multi-branded programs. Experience with perishable or food products is a major plus.
- Develop, monitor, report, the successful performance of operations against financial budgets and service level agreements. Monitor and document any variances to plan.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy & demand planning to include bi-annual physical, cycle counting and related reporting. Ongoing resolution of inventory discrepancies.
- Budgetary responsibility for all non-inventory supplies. Planning, monitoring, and balancing supply levels to support business seasonality.
- Leadership role on key Cross-Distribution projects.
- Analyze facility processes and metrics with the intent to make continuous improvements to eliminate waste and redundancy.
- Analyze freight and logistics expedites to ensure best costing and coordinate/manager logistics manager to ensure on time delivery and receipt of all freight shipments.
- Looks for ways to innovate within the company to reduce cost and leads times around D2C and D2B shipments and supply chain. Develop and execute strategy for optimizing product margin through proactive cost savings initiatives, analysis on spending, should-cost, and benchmarking.
- Create, monitor and evaluate KPIs to improve performance within our supply chain initiation & logistics
- Drives cross-functional collaboration to enable buying decisions while leveraging supply chain scale to influence and reduce overall cost of goods by partnering with Operations, Merchandising, Replenishment, and other supply chain functions of the company.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts by championing innovation to digitize current solutions and methodologies with input from key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or relevant field
- Supply Chain Management experience (8+ years)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or relevant continuous improvement experience.
- Relevant experience in Distribution or Manufacturing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and altered shifts if needed.
Ability to travel between all work sites
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Locations: Braintree, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776