Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 2/25/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Technical Sourcer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 40-42hr.
Duration: 12 months
- targeting 1-5 years of experience (up to 7 would be considered)
- corporate experience preferable or on site for a staffing agency
- Network industry preferable, not required
- Should be USCs with excellent communication skills
- Want someone who is looking to grow in the role into other areas of TA – need someone who is looking to commit for minimum of 1 year
- Will support manufacturing ops, finance, cloud technologies (front end, back end, Java, Python, AWS), hardware/ASIC – these backgrounds are big plusses
- Looking for corporate culture/business experience
- Looking for heavy LinkedIn use
- Must know how to source - don't need to be super technical but need smarts to figure things out.
- Sourcers work under the recruiters in support roles.
Duties: Deliver full life-cycle intern recruiting services by identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring qualified candidates who meet current and future staffing requirements. Extends offers, sells the Experience and Environment. Develops and incorporates repeatable recruiting and sourcing strategies to fill job openings for multiple functional teams in multi-locations.
This position will identify skills and competencies to fill assigned positions. Works on problems where analysis of situations, data or processes is required. Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
Skills: A proven successful track record in technical recruiting Solid project management skills with attention to detail and excellent follow through Strong organization skills, passion for recruitment Negotiating and communication skills (both written and oral) as well as an ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment Excellent customer service skills
Education: A minimum of 2 years in HR/recruiting with a preferred emphasis in technical staffing.
Skills and Experience:
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776