Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 2/18/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Talents Acquisition Manager
Location: Waltham, MA 02454
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 40-44/hr.
Duration: 3-6 months
Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Description Summary:
- Responsible for recruitment of technical professionals.
- Develops recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with outside sources - ad agencies, placement firms, etc.
- Develops and manages internal job transfer systems.
- Higher levels of employment management may have responsibility for a larger number of the following areas: EEO planning and reporting, staffing strategy and manpower planning, development and upgrades to applicant tracking systems and college recruitment and internship programs.
- NOTE: Match to management levels those personnel responsible for managing the employment function of the organization.
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who is a self-starter with a passion for process improvement and talent acquisition.
- You must be able to effectively partner both internally, across decentralized talent acquisition teams, to advance talent acquisition processes and as well as externally to enhance system capability.
- You will be responsible for creating training and project managing system enhancements and implementations.
- We want someone who can focus on enhancing the user experience of the applicant related systems and furthering the organization’s ability to effectively attract and retain a diverse workforce.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders and developing functional specifications for future enhancements, evaluating new technologies and tools, overseeing implementation of technology enhancements and ensuring an effective roll-out / change management to end users (i.e., recruiters, hiring managers and candidates).
- Create and deliver training to users, including hiring managers and recruiters, that focuses on the non-system aspects of talent acquisition
- Responsible for staying abreast of and evaluating new technologies to improve the talent acquisition functions
- Partner with employment advertising lead, and internal communications to ensure communications to candidates represent our brand and mission
- Partner closely with sector recruiting personnel as well as Resource Center and HRIS stakeholders to ensure the operational needs of the function are captured, prioritized and addressed, as appropriate to meet staffing objectives.
- Apply general HR knowledge to evaluate current processes and requirements to ensure most streamlined and effective processes
- Participate in vendor selections and vendor management
- Drives continuous process improvement.
- Fosters a collaborative team environment.
Assists with other projects and duties as assigned. Some travel may be required.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776