Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 2/12/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: SR. Salesforce CPQ Analyst
Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 120-125K
Senior Salesforce CPQ Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce CPQ Analyst to be part of the IT Business Applications team. We are looking for this person to be a Subject Matter Expert in Salesforce CPQ and related business processes. This role will be primarily focused on supporting the quote-to-cash process for our Sales, Operations, Renewals and Finance.
Advanced experience with the fundamentals of the CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) process is required since you’ll be the technical owner for our entire quoting lifecycle. This involves planning technical designs sessions, solution implementation, testing, and deployment to production. We’re looking for a candidate that’s able to identify and understand the business problem prior to implementing solutions.
We are looking for a candidate with the skills to do the normal day-to-day administration of Salesforce but also the desire to become much more involved with shaping the business processes throughout the company. Looking for candidates that can be involved in all phases of our process including requirements, solution design, technical specifications and project management.
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager, Business Systems & Intelligence, this person will be joining a team of ten, which is a high-energy group that works closely as a team to complete large initiatives. The group is looking for a candidate that is motivated, focused, fun and has a passion for the Salesforce CPQ platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documenting detailed business requirements and configuring Salesforce to deliver on those
- Working with the business team to build out test plans and in some cases executing on them
- Determining if native Salesforce solutions are possible. Working with developers, including our consultants, to build out the functionality where any custom code is needed
- Train end users on new functionality
- Provide off-hours support where needed
- Design, develop, and maintain Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, and Process Builder
- Expert in configuring bundles (features, options, option constraints, configuration attributes), product rules, price rules, discount schedules, block pricing, cost, contracted prices, quote templates, quote processes, custom actions, and other related attributes.
- Illustrate expertise in CPQ object data model, CPQ and Advanced Approvals package level settings and price waterfall.
- Create accurate quote templates based on design specifications and business rules with expertise in identifying an issue and perform investigation to resolve them
- Prior experience with fundamentals of quote-to-cash processes is required
- 1-2 years of experience managing a Quote-to-Cash application, including CPQ (ex: Salesforce CPQ, Big Machines, Apttus, etc.)
- Prior experience with Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick) is highly desirable
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification (CRT-211)
- Experience architecting solutions to complex business problems
- Experience designing and presenting solutions to Business users as well as executives
Consulting experience is desirable
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776