Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 2/7/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Windows Systems/Citrix Xenapp Admin
Location: Dallas, TX
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 50-60/hr.
Duration: 1 Year ++
Citrix Xenapp/Windows Server Admin
Citrix XenApp farms - 10+ years of extensive experience in setting up, managing
Windows Servers 2003/2008/2012/2016 - 10 yrs. managing environments with large foot print of Windows Servers with combination of either VMware or Hyper V or Citrix XenApp
Questions (MUST BE YES TO BOTH):
Do you have 10 years or more experience in managing environments with large foot print of Windows Servers with combination of either VMware or Hyper V or Citrix XenApp?
Do you have 10 or more years extensive experience in setting up, managing Citrix XenApp farms?
"Primary Skill: Citrix XenApp, Windows Server
Secondary Skill / Good to have any of these: VMWare ESXi, Hyper V, Hardware life cycle management"
• Experience : 10+ years’ experience in managing environments with large foot print of Windows Servers with combination of either VMware or Hyper V or Citrix XenApp
• Hands-on experience working on Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
• Proven experience building, administering & advanced troubleshooting of Windows OS, DHCP, and DNS
• Hands-on experience setting up, executing & troubleshooting Windows servers patch management using SCCM/WSUS
• Experience administering Terminal Servers
• Experience in server performance tuning, capacity planning and performance management
• Proficiency in Backup and Recovery solutions for Windows (preferably using Symantec NetBackup)
• Good knowledge of Active Directory
• Windows Server Operating system, add-on software services like system monitoring, scheduling and backup/recovery, disaster recovery
• Hardware lifecycle management
o Cisco UCS hardware life cycle management activities including remote troubleshooting, firmware upgrades, BIOS upgrades, driver packages, coordinating with vendors for hardware issues/ replacements etc.
Blade Enclosure & blade server management (configuring, troubleshooting issues & firmware / BIOS upgrades)
Cisco UCS C220 M3/ 240 / 420 / 460 servers, Cisco UCS 5108 N20-C6508-CH2 V05 (Blade Enclosure), Cisco UCS B200 M3 B200 M3 (Blade Server)
o HP Proliant Blade servers & Rack servers, IBM & Dell servers
• Experience using & troubleshooting Support / Management tools listed is a plus - Symantec NetBackup, SCCM for application deployment & patch management, WSUS for patch management, Job scheduling & management using Autosys
• 10+ years of extensive experience in setting up, managing Citrix XenApp farms
• Install, modify (configure), maintain, support, and administer huge Citrix farms (versions 4.x – 7.x)
• Building new Citrix farms, adding/removing servers from farms
• Printer setup & troubleshooting issues
• Citrix license server & Web interface management
• Configure, maintain and support Citrix NetScaler’s, VPN and related RSA, Certificate, and other two factor authentications.
• Test, verify, and install all Citrix and Operating System patches and hot fixes
• Installing approved Applications and Application Upgrades on Citrix Servers.
• Package, Test, and Deploy approved applications and application upgrades on Citrix
• Migrate Citrix published applications to consolidated Citrix farm
• Research, evaluate, and recommend improvements to the thin client Server Environment.
• Create and maintain documentation for the thin client Server Environment
• Provide & manage central online repository for VDI EUC client images.
• Coordinate with the teams supporting Active Directory, Enterprise Directory, and DMZ to enable policy deployment, configuration, and authentication/authorization of the Citrix environment.
• Implement approved network-drive mappings and local-drive mappings
• Administer user policies within the Citrix management console for the Authorized User’s session Environment.
• Troubleshooting / breakfix support for all issues (eg: application deployment / launch / access issues, printer setup / access issues / print manager issues, login issues, Citrix receiver issues etc.)
• Perform end-of life retirement activities related to Citrix
• Strong experience in Windows server operating system administration & troubleshooting
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776