Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/31/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Boston, MA 02108
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 100-120K
Full Stack Engineer
- Experience with React or Python a MUST have. Fluent – that is the framework we work in. Set up on python front end is react.
- Must have more than 2 years of coding experience with Python/React
We are looking for an experienced, product-minded, full stack engineer to lead development of marketplace features and supplier-facing tools. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for building the best customer experience possible, keeping latency, security, and usability in mind. You will collaborate with product managers and designers to create our product’s vision and turn it into a technical solution. You will work with other software engineers to deliver inspiring customer-facing products. You will also guide the team on web development best practices and set examples by using them in solutions that you build. As we grow, you will contribute to recruiting, leading, and mentoring our technical team.
This is a high visibility and fast-paced environment where you will make a direct impact on the customer experience and the bottom line of the company.
• Experience developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, JS
• Proficiency in React is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or commensurate professional experience.
• Understanding of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
• * Specific experience with much of our technology stack (React, Django REST framework, PostgreSQL, Docker, Ubuntu, Amazon Web Services)
• Experience building large frontend applications using tools like React, Redux, and redux-saga
• Experience working with 3D graphics or data and interfacing with Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools
• Experience with precision manufacturing (CNC Machining, Laser Cutting, Sheet Metal)
• Familiarity with 3D printing and prototyping (FDM, SLS, SLA, DMLS)
• Passion for changing an old-school industry by inventing the tools and systems of the future
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776