Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/30/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Visalia, CA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 65-75K
- Responsible for all shipping, receiving, and picking operations and personnel.
- Hires, trains guide and develops staff within their direct supervision (around 30 employees) across 2 shifts. (7am-3:30pm) (3pm-11:30pm)
- Creates and holds staff accountable for performance objectives
- Evaluates the performance of staff within direct supervision and recommends performance improvement procedures as necessary
- Identify and improve processes to increase efficiency and minimize mistakes
- Work closely with Directors/upper management to roll out new initiatives and to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Improve customer engagement by providing a positive customer pickup experience
- Help with the startup of all eCommerce initiatives
- Maintain inventory integrity within our system by making sure all inventory transactions are accounted for in the database
- Assist with the rollout of our new barcode tracking system for inventory and workflow management
- Organize/maintain clean warehouse
- Minimum 3 + years’ experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions both verbal and written
- Ability to drive a forklift and complete forklift certification course
- Experience with shipping processes, forms and best practices
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, database management, and carrier portals
- Experience with a pick/pack fulfillment operation
- Strong attention to detail and work quickly while maintaining the high priority of safety in the workforce
- Ecommerce background – highly preferred.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776