Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 2/6/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Product Coordinator
Location: Canton, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 50-59K
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent Follow-up and Follow-through skills
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
We are looking for a Product Coordinator who is an energetic multitasker, who’s not afraid to suggest new ideas, who has the energy and willingness to work hard and learn more on the way…. We are looking for someone interested in fun and creative products for the home.
Your primary responsibility is coordinating the product lifecycle between product managers, sales, overseas offices and customers.
- Maintain and keep up to date the product database and line lists
- Work with our overseas office and factories to develop samples, quality check, manage sample timelines, obtain product costs and specs, negotiate price and package the line items for sale.
- Assist with managing and developing a product line for three introduction periods including participating in brainstorming sessions.
- Assist with managing a launch timeline, sku schedule, testing requirements, packaging requirements, catalog copy and other tasks associated with a line launch.
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure products meet customer requirements and delivery dates.
- Have a willingness to gain an understanding of the Customer and Competitive environment. (products and trends)
- Travel to setup and attend trade shows and attend customer meetings as needed.
- Participate in selective customer meetings to support sales team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a collaborative, dynamic organization
- Is a good Communicator! This position will require you to work across departments, with outside factories, with an outside sales team…and then ultimately Retail Buyers.
- Is accountable for delivery of product lines on time, on budget and on spec.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that relishes problem solving, offers strong follow-up and follow through skills, detail oriented with a sense of urgency.
- Is comfortable with learning price negotiation and has a general understanding of retail math.
- Knows how to shop! You will need to evaluate both the retail and competitive markets in our product categories.
- Has a BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a housewares and or home décor industry or category/product management position for a retailer or wholesaler is a distinct advantage.
- Has professional working experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign are considered a plus, though not essential.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776