Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/23/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Windows Device Driver Developer
Location: Framingham, MA 01701
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 65-68/hr.
Duration: 6 months++
Windows Device Driver Developer
You will be responsible for designing and implementing a Windows device driver to support a PC-based frame grabber (image acquisition and processing) board.
Required knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
- Demonstrated Windows kernel-mode device driver expertise.
- Successful release track record with drivers for high-speed, data-intensive devices.
- Expert-level proficiency in C and C++.
- Excellent debugging skills in both kernel and user mode.
- Extensive experience in API development for devices.
- Board-level production test software development and implementation.
Other valuable qualities:
- Experience with Windows Hardware Compatibility Program, HLK, WHQL.
- PCIe standards – driver power management experience
- Imaging systems.
- Linux device driver development.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776