Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/22/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Planning Associate
Location: Marlboro, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 42-50K
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review and act upon messages in the MRP system.
- Manage the WO’s and process MRP messages in a 0-4-week window.
- Print all WO’s for production lines
- Facilitate status movement in order of priority with QC.
- Communicate any issues with affected Planners.
- Facilitate with QC on pending upcoming lab results and rush requests.
- Handle any issues regarding parts list issues and/or inventory issues.
- Communicate priority list to the Encapsulation team on a weekly basis.
- Maintain dates in JDE to avoid past due WO’s.
- Review Rough Cut capacity in order to smooth work and trigger OT.
- Update all special-order snapshots as WO’s complete off the line.
- Notify Manager of any urgent issues that may arise.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in procedures/processes and communicate these to the Manager.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor degree in a related field or comparable experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years in a manufacturing facility with a similar position.
Knowledge of the Dietary Supplement Industry a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel applications.
- Positive and proactive personality is required.
Detail oriented individual who will find their niche in a multi-tasking atmosphere.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776