Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Embedded Software Design Engineer
The core product objective is to design, develop, manufacture and market electronic products that improve our customer’s ability to communicate in the presence of high ambient noise. Some of our products include:
- Commercial and General Aviation communication headsets, passive and active noise cancelling.
- Communication systems including multi-user, multi-function digital and analog intercoms with external audio interfaces to two-way radios on vehicles and marine vessels for public safely (fire, rescue), law enforcement and commercial applications.
- Wireless headsets and audio gateways to provide high quality audio communications to replace or enhance operations in a wired environment.
- Firmware development to support new product development in our Company’s commercial and military market sector.
- Primary product focus is headsets and intercom systems utilizing digital audio processing and active noise reduction technologies.
- Support of manufacturing via automated test equipment
Opportunities, Skills and Expectations:
- Must possess strong interest and ability in applying emerging technology to new product design and development to exceed our customer’s expectation for performance and value.
- Advanced C development experience on embedded platforms (ARM\AVR).
- Knowledge of embedded hardware interfaces including UART, I2C and SPI.
- Experience utilizing hardware debugging tools such as logic analyzers.
- Experience with Segger middleware a plus.
- Ability to work as both an individual contributor and also within development teams.
- Three to five years’ experience in electronic product development environment.
- BS or dual degree in Electronic Engineering and Computer Technology
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
Locations: Worcester, MA
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776