Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/18/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 90-110K
The Scrum Master is a member of one of the major Engineering product lines for the company.
The Scrum Master leads the Agile process for one or more engineering Scrum teams, ensuring predictable delivery of release scope. This role also works closely with Engineering management, the Release Manager, Product Management, and the User Experience team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicating status to internal and external stakeholders.
• Facilitate grooming, stand-ups, communication and decision making with the team
• Planning and tracking Beta Testing and User Acceptance Testing in partnership with Product Owners
• Ensure the company’s software development process is followed on all projects
• Motivate and support project team members. Ensure they have the tools and knowledge to do their job and that all blocking issues are resolved quickly
• Coach team members to be self-organizing and empowered.
• Act as moderator for sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives
• Negotiate conflicts between the team and the Product Owner
• Work with the Product Owner to ensure the team product backlogs are well groomed and the business value is understood by the team
• Identify and negotiate team dependencies Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, computer Science or Engineering or related technical degree; an advanced degree preferred
• 5+ years technology related industry experience
• 3+ years of experience leading/managing technical teams
• Experience leading an agile scrum team at a fast-paced software company
• Ability to troubleshoot details while maintaining the “big picture” view
• General knowledge of hardware and software technologies related to the company’s products
• Ability to understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolution
• Ability to communicate well with internal and external technical audiences
• Ability to triage issues based on priority, impact, risk, release timing.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage high pressure situations and build trust stakeholders.
• Ability to input into product strategy in the context of the company’s business strategy
• Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues
• Outstanding time management skills and attention to details • Strong communication and presentation skills
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776