Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/18/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Partner Solutions Engineer
Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 100-115K
Partner Solutions Engineer
- The client works with partners to build up their ecosystem, including vendors who incorporate elements of our products into their products.
- The client's Partner Solutions Engineers can be more business-oriented (work with partners regarding market strategy post-integration) or more technical (working on aligning and integrating).
- The growth path for this role can be Partner Solutions to Senior Partner Solutions Engineer to Principal Partner Solutions Engineer
- It would be ideal for these candidates to come from the medical devices or mobile devices space.
- Primarily domestic travel, approximately 30%.
The Partner Solutions Engineer is responsible for leading the client’s efforts in working with third party partners to assist them with Application Program Interface (API) level integration, certification and Go-to-Market solution enablement for all of the client’s applicable products. This role works cross-functionally within and the target partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Director, Partner Solutions to target and engage with partners
• Manage interaction with partner’s technical organization to support API level integration and certification
• Work closely with partner’s technical team to provide product training and develop and execute successful joint demonstrations and presentations
• Support The company and strategic partner trade show & marketing events
• Support the company’s field organization during end-user sales activities involving partners
• Help drive strategic partner enablement and growth through vision and knowledge transfer
• Work closely with Product Management and Development groups to define and build new products and features for the company's portfolio
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or in a related technical discipline
• 2+ years as a Sales Engineer or a Technical Sales Specialist with security, identity management, IT infrastructure and/or healthcare product companies
• Expertise in a broad range of applications and technologies including, but not limited to:
• Microsoft Windows operating systems
• LDAP-based directory technologies such as Active Directory
• Application/software virtualization technologies such as Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Microsoft Terminal Services and VMware Workstation and View
• Identity Management and Single Sign-On technologies
• Healthcare clinical workflows
• Medical Devices
• Mobile Device development and applications
• Superior partner engagement and end-user presentation skills.
• Ability to engage at all levels of a partner organization and work cross-functionally with sales, business development and product management
• Experience staging and delivering technical demonstrations and proof of concept evaluations
• Highly detailed and good follow through
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776