Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/15/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Director of Product Management, Cloud Services
Location: Lexington, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 180-200K Plus Bonus
Director of Product Management, Cloud Services
- This person will work on the acceleration of the client's transition to more of a SaaS company, and will work with Product Managers regarding how their solutions can move to the cloud?
- Likely will have several Product Managers reporting to this position
- Healthcare and security would be a big plus but will look at strong candidates without this
The client is looking for a successful Director of Product Management to join their team. They want someone with an excitement and passion to do whatever it takes to drive the growth of this product line. The ideal candidate will have an established track record of successfully growing emerging product lines and years of experience managing and mentoring a team of product managers. Expertise with SaaS and/or cloud services is required. This Director of Product Management will collaborate strongly with other product leads and be responsible for charting and executing a course for our transformation to a SaaS business.
- Define SaaS business model for product managers to leverage across the product portfolio
- Establish financial models for SaaS transformation for the client, working closely with finance
- Work with engineering and architects to drive cloud design approach to optimize business outcomes and goals
- Define frameworks for new product introductions and how these need to be different for SaaS offerings especially in regard to the customer experience
- Define cloud principles to provide guidance to product teams on making decisions and prioritization
- Ensure we collect the right telemetry and data across our products for SaaS offerings
- Work with international team to determine regional cloud needs
- Communicate product strategy that aligns with business goals to key stakeholders, including the executive team
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into business outcomes
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements
- Work with business development to manage key partnerships. Establish new partnerships as needed
- Define goals and metrics for your team, while also building a culture of trust, respect and fun.
- 8-10 years industry experience in cloud and/or SaaS solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic record with a strong preference for quantitative, scientific, or technical backgrounds
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience needed in each product deliverable.
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers and team members
- Demonstrated track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Ability to define vision and strategy, in addition to solid results-driven execution
- Proven track record of success in launching and achieving market leadership for two or more products
- Ability to make hard decisions using a blend of quantitative and qualitative inputs
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with agile development process preferred
Up to 10-20% travel required
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776