Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/10/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: CFO
Location: Braintree, MA
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 125-150K
Chief Financial Officer - CFO
- Ideally looking for someone from the E-Commerce, Food Industry, or Technology industry
- 5 people will report into this CFO – the Controller, AR Clerk, AR Clerk, HR Manager and a Part time Business Analyst
Fast Pace, Fast Growth, Industry Leading Perishable Supply Chain Fulfillment company for eCommerce!
Some of the top responsibilities include:
- Cascade and allocate revenue and profits targets by project, customer, and/or business units.
- Leverage financial and sales ops insights, provide strategic advice to achieve sales and financial plans (top & bottom lines), balancing product portfolio, pricing strategy and opportunities.
- Budgeting and monitoring of company’s performance against set goals.
- Helping develop stronger financial communication with key stakeholders internal & external.
- Reviewing contracts & working with legal to optimize deals for best financial outcome.
- Manage financial assets and improvement of working capital.
- Further Sales Operations’ capabilities to support and enhance sales effectiveness and company margin requirements.
- Oversee/Manage all financial/operational accounting activities including monthly closings, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, cash management, costing, budgeting, expense reporting system, tax filings, audits, etc.
- Financial reporting
- Manage Internal & External relationships including banking, legal, external audit, etc.
- Working with outside account firm for tax planning purposes.
- Helping create and implement companies’ policies & procedures
- Manage overall development of companies’ budgets/forecasts and strategic plans.
- Work with senior Management team & board of directors
- Capital Structure
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management is Important
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- Master’s in Business Administration, CPA or CMA preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience with a hands-on management style, preferably in a Supply Chain, Ecommerce, or Technology driven marketing and sales company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all commercial aspects to include sales and marketing, as well as financial controls.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory, compliance requirements related to and operations in general.
- Demonstrated skills in sales, planning and directing the operations of complex business operations.
- Sales operations/technology experience a definite plus.
- Ability to plan, set objectives, measure performance, and provide direction and build a culture of employee involvement at all levels.
Proven leadership capability and goal-oriented management style.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776