Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/9/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Paralegal
Location: Marlboro, MA 01752
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 30-40/hr.
- Manage patent and trademark prosecution dockets, including all correspondence from patent & trademark offices and outside counsel
- Report newly received invention disclosures and maintain database of invention disclosures
- Administer the patent award program and ensure timely payments to inventors
- Support Patent Review Board and maintain filing decision lists
- Coordinate filing activities with U.S. and foreign counsel
- Minimum 3+ years of patent prosecution experience, including U.S. and international filings
- Working knowledge of USPTO and PCT rules and procedures
- IP docketing experience (familiarity with CPI database a plus)
- Associate's degree and above
- Ability to work independently and take the initiative to accomplish objectives in a timely manner
- Demonstrated team player with willingness to collaborate and perform tasks outside of immediate job description when necessary to benefit the department as a whole.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776