Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/8/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Talent Development Coordinator
Location: Acton, MA 01720
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract to Permanent
Pay Range: 25-30/hr. or 50-60K
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Talent Development Coordinator
- Ideally seeking candidates with 3-5 years of experience (HR, Admin work, coordinating meetings, event coordination etc.)
- 30% event coordination, 40% HR/ Admin work & 30% new hire on boarding, program support and presentations
- This person would be working with the development training team (4 people in this group now)
- Need strong professional acumen and presence, managing multiple priorities
- BA degree preferred, AS degree is OK
- This role will have some face time as well, tours for new employees, face time with vendors and internal folks within all levels of the organization
The Talent Development Coordinator is a learning advocate with proven capabilities in managing complex projects and attention to detail. This role ensures the smooth execution of talent programs, processes and reporting to help create employee programs that have real business impact.
- Program Management: Supports new hire assimilation from beginning to end with the ability to master the process and accept increasing levels of responsibility for independently administering new employee orientation.
- Learning and Event Coordination: Manage the learner roster process, scheduling, field vendor questions and program communication. Coordinator is a key source of scheduling and coordination for all training programs including booking event space, material preparation and supplies inventory.
- Vendor Management: Work with internal and external vendors including program facilitators, venues and catering.
Learning Registration & Measurement: Coordinator will maintain courses, offerings, registration, waitlists, and to run reports.
- Communications: Manage communications for training programs and be able to communicate effectively, at times to groups.
- Customer Service: Be the first point of contact for Learning and Talent Development programs. Coordinate logistics and provide information to ensure the participant experience is high quality before, during and after learning events.
- Process Improvement: Partner with others to improve talent development processes. Have a sharp eye for our learner’s experience, trouble shoot and implement changes.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of work experience in the field of HR, Training & Development or related field.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personnel information.
- Upbeat self-starter with a high level of flexibility.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - patience, humor and helpfulness.
- Ability to communicate complex information (written/verbal) with clarity.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to execute in a customer-centric manner.
- Experience planning and coordinating training, large meetings or events.
- Proficient with Outlook, MS Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, often with conflicting deadlines.
Initiative to do whatever it takes to get things done and quickly resolve unanticipated problems.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776