Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 1/8/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Assembler Group Leader
Location: Sudbury, MA 01776
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay Range: 60-62K
ASSEMBLY GROUP LEADER
- Executes daily production schedules.
- Assures compliance with OSHA, ISO, FDA and GMP regulations.
- Monitoring the operations of the assigned area and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Working with Manufacturing engineer, engineering and or Production supervisor to resolve any design or documentation problems.
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting manufacturing processes for repeatability that meet our quality, cost, cycle-time and safety needs.
- Assures documentation is complete and accurate.
- Responsible for work order management, overseeing the opening and timely closing of work orders along with assuring material transaction accuracy with minimal variances.
- Generate reports and charts using Excel and MS Word.
- Generate and analyze all FPY data, product returns and customer complaints. Develop and manage process improvement projects based on fundamental data collection and pareto analysis.
- Assures employees are trained and proficient in the MRP and CQMS systems.
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with all manufacturing personnel to assure that departmental and business goals are met.
- Training and growth of the assigned staff.
- Provides input and/or writes employee reviews.
- Performs daily cycle count for all POU inventory locations and resolves any variances.
- Where applicable, will adhere to all Lean Manufacturing and Kanban Pull processes.
- Insures smooth release to pilot of new products.
- Responsible for initial department training and performing 90day assessments on employees.
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in manufacturing operations, preferably in an FDA / ISO environment.
- Experience in the laser or high technology industry preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to effectively coach and lead a team of employees.
- Strong background in manufacturing programs, i.e., Total Quality Management
(TQM), Continuous Process Improvement, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Design for Manufacturability (DFM) Kanban principles, and Root Cause and Countermeasure (RCCM)
- Knowledgeable with FDA, ISO and GMP regulations.
- IPC Certification (610 and/or 620) a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to drive change, mentor and motivate
- The ability to work independently as well as lead and motivate a diverse workforce
- Working knowledge of sophisticated MRP operating systems is a plus
Computer skills using word and excel.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776