Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 12/12/2018
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Senior Payroll Accountant
Location: Sudbury, MA 01776
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract
Pay Range: 40-45hr.
Duration: 3-6 months – possibly to permanent
Senior Payroll Accountant
Senior Payroll Accountant to perform our payroll functions. You’ll work to ensure all payroll expenses and taxes are paid correctly and on time and maintain the T&E process. Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in payroll administration and deep knowledge of payroll regulations. We also value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and maintain systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third-party payments)
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Stay current on payroll systems to achieve alignment with HR benefits and other related and to ensure effective accounting support.
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and
terminations are accurate and timely
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
- Serve as Administrator for employee expense and credit card programs.
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
- Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams
Analyzes, prepares and inputs payroll data. Typically uses automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for management.
- Performs various journal entries, account reconciliations, and provides general ledger support.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Stays current on payroll systems to achieve alignment with HR benefits and other related and to ensure effective accounting support.
- Facilitates management and employee understanding of payroll procedures.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776